Part 1 of our 2 part series of video secrets from the pros
Having just one video about your business or organization isn’t enough any more. Now you need a series.
At our next Speakeasy event, hear from the team at Beyond Measure Media. Jay and Michele Carter are award-winning video producers that specialize in telling documentary-style “stories from the heart” for businesses and nonprofits.
Drawing from years of experience in front of and behind the camera, they share:
- The types of videos every organization needs right now, and why.
- The most common mistakes businesses make when creating their first video(s), and how to avoid them.
- How to turn a mundane video interview into a magic moment that viewers won’t forget.
- The one production element that is even more important than video quality.
- Creative ways to boost your organization’s video output, including how to turn your entire roster of employees into lean, mean, powerful video production and idea machines.
All across the web and social media, your future customers and raving fans are out there — waiting to see, hear and connect with your brand and your mission. A series of clear, carefully crafted videos is the most powerful way to tell your story, build loyalty and grow your tribe.
Stay tuned for Pro Secrets for Making Powerful Videos: Part 2.
About Beyond Measure Media & Michele Kim Carter and Jay Carter
Michele Kim Carter has worked on documentary films, most recently co-directing Southern Fried Fencing, now available on Amazon. She was local producer for Beer Is Cheaper Than Therapy, which was broadcast on TV networks around the world. She produced TV newscasts in Texas, and won the Edward R. Murrow Award for excellence in broadcast storytelling.
Jay Carter is a former Texas TV news anchor and reporter, with numerous awards from the Associated Press and the Edward R. Murrow Award for excellence in broadcast storytelling. He has worked as a radio news anchor and voiceover talent. He also co-directed the feature-length documentary Southern Fried Fencing with Michele.
At Beyond Measure Media, Jay shoots and edits video, and helps craft the overall tone and narrative flow of video productions. Michele produces, handles logistics, conducts interviews and helps clients tell stories that resonate.